This is The movie that convinced me that "Clint" is indeed from a
higher ground. Thoug, I've always considered Clint as a good actor,I
didn't know about his capabilities as a director, he really never
proved him self to me. This movie does all of that and more. Grovin up
whit western movies, I would have to say that unforgiven is about whole
new genre among western movies.
is really a true statement
of man's brutality and what he "or" she is capable of.
Religion,marriage,children, doesn't change ones true identity. After
all, when the "society" comes on you hard, the steps you are willing to
take in real life, are sometimes desperate. I hope that this movie
could be a bridge for those who don't like western movies, but do
appreciate a decent manuscript and some fine acting.
Popular Posts
-
This is one of the best "trial movies" ever made. It's an outstanding film that is just as good today as it was almost 50 ye...
-
Charlie Chaplin was funny. Charles Laughton was witty. As good as 'Witness For The Prosecution' is---Agatha Christie's story, th...
-
Witness for the Prosecution is, as IMDb voters cann attest, a great movie. A clever, character-driven courtroom drama, it deserved the Acade...
-
This is a fun movie, with marvelous performances by Laughton, Dietrich and Lanchester. Even the usually mediocre Tyrone Power fits his role ...
-
Clint Eastwood's storytelling gives the western genre one of its most sublime story's. Gone is the trademark mysterious hero and in ...
-
Contains Spoilers Who would have thought it? During the eighties, when the cinematic Western was at its lowest ebb, I doubt if anyone coul...
-
Let me explain. The best book on music I've ever read is "The Classical Style: Haydn, Mozart and Beethoven", by Charles Rose...
-
Leonard Steven Vole finds himself on trial for the murder of a wealthy widow from whom he has inherited a fortune. Top barrister Sir Wilfr...
-
WARNING! SPOILERS AHEAD! The Billy Wilder touch adds cynical wit to his sparkling adaptation of Dame Agatha Christie's play WITNESS FOR ...
-
" Unforgiven " may well be Clint Eastwood's greatest triumph as an actor and director. In this grim, dark, and yet strangel...
Blogger news
Un produs Blogger.